Sunday, August 31, 2008

ahay kamote....

not much to do.. not really being productive especially in earning much needed cash...

I do am busy.. as a volunteer though... I actually tire myself to death working on a lot of stuffs for other people FOR FREE...

damn.. I really need to do something w/ my life.. I just turned 25 last sunday.. O_O... fucking god I am 25!!! and yet my life is still a mess and no where of getting stable..

I wanted to go back to making big drawings and paintings... its just that I am not earning anything for now that it's also hard for me to invest on art materials to satisfy my artistic cravings..

photography I guess is the only thing keeping my sanity... I also find it to be my most effective source of income but I don't have any projects or commissions so I am just an IDLE BASTARD for now..

yare yare

shiikata ga nai...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

:: VanS3n of Ventrue

::Rage of Angels



:: My Black Soul


Under The Fang
In My Memories (Xanga Blog)
My Deviant Art
Scribbles In My Head
Visions That Haunt My Dreams

:: My Stained Fingertips

En "Ang Enkantuhanun"
Requiems of Eternal Decadence
Blitzkrieg

:: The Grateful Kindred

DarkStreet Studios
SwitchJarz
Rocktoons Iloilo
CPU Otaku Organization
Sneeze Magazine
Nyebe

:: Theatre of Corpses

The Immortals
Red Eve : The Final Nights
Yorkshin University
Gakkou No Kage

:: My Undead Heart

Dream Eater
Morpheus Dreaming
Heavens Drop
Leche Flan
Fear Alkana
Atari Betch
Cash Anji
Azrael's Merryland
Lady Memphis
Syraph Chase
The Pandect


:: Blood Stains

Free Guestbook from Bravenet
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com


:: Towards Labyrinths







The Old Site:



What is new in DeviantArt?